Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 29: Devil

Devil (2010)

Devil on Netflix Streaming

Having a helluva time catching up here. Anyway.

I've watched this one before.  I gave it one star.  And I stick to that, having watched it again.  Blame Shama-lama-ding-dong beating his one trick pony to death.  (Which is not a racist knock.  It's a knock on the crap he's releasing as films, and how infantile I find them. He could be a prince from purple hermaphroditic frog people of Pluto, whom conquered the Earth and we all crave to become, and I'd still mock him however possible.)

Blame the boredom of the film.  I was digging up information on Norse mythology when this was on, FFS, and didn't lose the plot.

Blame the narrow vision of the Devil.  Not even a little smarm to smooth on the evil?  Come on.

Blame the people who decided to fund this film.

But I'm not watching it again.  He not only needs a new gimmick, he needs a new POV.


Would I watch it again?  No.
Would I own it?  Hell no.

No comments:

Post a Comment